SEE! I MOVED! follow me at the link below now and see all the pretty new outfits I posted today! <3
I caught Harper strolling on a warm spring evening. Even though this is a simple outfit, I love the consideration in it. The rolled hems on the pants, a cardigan with a rich color and great print, and then dress shoes add class to any outfit.
1. It’s sad to say, but this is taking over: Expensive T-shirts. The sad part is I’ve bought into it.
2. A dressing or undressing neurosis: One of the neurosis I have is that I have to feel comfortable in my clothes because if I am not, I tend to feel awkward and not myself.
3. Last thing you taught or shared with someone: The last thing I taught someone was teaching my little brother how to hem his pants. Even though I will probably have to continuo to hem them in the future. It was nice to show them the process on how it is done.
4. Your day has been, orange/apple/banana: Apple
5. Something SPECTACULAR: Got my Union Special sewing machine up and running
SELF PROMOTION! self promotion! follow my new street style blog! :)
Samantha is an awesome working stylist here in Portland OR, you can always look to her for the latest fashion trends. She also works for the local store, Shop Adorn and styles all their look-books! She is the Bee’s Knees, this one :)
1. It’s sad to say but this is taking over: LEGGINGS AS PANTS! NO NO NO.
2. A clothing dressing or undressing neurosis: “Shoes first.. then outfit.”
3. Last thing you taught or shared with someone: I taught my friend/intern how to steam clothes!
4. Your day has been, (choose one) apple/orange/banana: buh-nanahhhz
5.Something SPECTACULAR: ITS SUPPOSED TO BE NICE WEATHER THIS WEEKEND… AND I DON’T HAVE TO WORK!
This is my new street fashion blog. take a look and please follow!! :)
I found Dave taking a stroll in the sunshine on my way home. His layered prints just couldn’t be missed. When I approached him, I realized he had style even down to his fingers.
1. It’s sad to say but this is taking over: Reservoir tip beanies. You guys look like unrolled condoms!
2. A clothing dressing or undressing neurosis: Every year or so I declare sock bankruptcy — all socks are donated to charity and I buy 20 or so pairs of the exact same sock, so that no matter what, my socks will match. But somehow different socks infiltrate the system as time goes by and I’m forced to repeat the cycle. If anyone has any tips on improving sock bankruptcy let me know.
3. Last thing you taught or shared with someone: explaining the theory that R+L=J in the A Song of Ice and Fire universe to two friends. They were stoked!
4. Your day has been, (choose one) orange/apple/banana: It has been undoubtedly red apple.
5. Something SPECTACULAR: Every single person in the world is the main character of their own story and, at best, you are just a background character, somebody filling up space in the coffee shop or another car on the road.
I love the lines of sky created between tree-tops.
Submitted by Jo Heckadon
Stop being so awesome.
Chloe Moretz photographed by Mert and Marcus for LOVE #9, Spring/Summer 2013
Peacock Mantis Shrimp
The end-all-be-all of marine animals. They can and will smash through aquarium glass with their claws which can move at an incredible speed and generate a force at around 100X their weight(the force has been likened to being shot), can see 12 different primary colors & polarized light, giving them hyper-spectural vision, & can detect and follow the phases of the moon for optimal mating in shallow, tidal waters.